Thursday, September 18, 2008

What are the Celebs Driving?


http://www.ridelust.com/50-celebrities-their-cars/


We all know that celebrities have the newest and probably the most expensive cars out there, but wouldn't you like to know what your favorite celebrity is driving? I would. I found this website/blog where it gives a list of pretty popular celebs and the whips that they ride in. Some are very surprising. Who would think that shortest celebrities drive in the biggest cars! Anyways, check out the website and tell me what car is your favorite and the celebrity that drives it!

1 comment:

Samantha Hildebrand said...

This was a good idea to look up. A lot of people probably look at this website to find out what the "hottest" cars are and to copy their favorite celeb.

On that site, I think my favorite car is Jay Leno’s Tesla Roadster.